Discover new solutions, keep track of the most important industry updates and build new relationships.
Meet 35+ exhibitors at Transport Ticketing North America to help you optimise your ticketing systems.
Tell your story, engage our global audience of transport operators and generate leads at the inaugural North American event dedicated exclusively to fare collection and ticketing solutions.
Take to the biggest industry stage to share your story with our audience of transport operators, authorities, suppliers and press...
Learn from 30+ hours of content
This event delves into how transport operators and agencies are adopting new ticketing technologies, utilising data, and reimagining fare systems to enhance passenger experiences.
Transport Ticketing North America is an exciting new addition of the world's leading smart ticketing, fare collection and mobility forum. Building on 15 years of running our flagship conference and exhibition, Transport Ticketing Global in London, this new edition will gather 400 public transport and fare collection professionals from across North America and beyond.
Why visit us
Our events are carefully curated and highly focused to ensure we facilitate meaningful connections. Unlike large-scale, broad-scoped expos, our events allow exhibitors and sponsors to engage with a senior audience of public transport professionals.
- ABT – What makes a successful ABT implementation? Current practices around the world
- Delivering a mobile-first ticketing strategy: QR, Virtualized cards, mobile apps and mobile top-ups
- How cities across the globe have implemented the next generation of digital payments. Open loop vs closed loop systems – pros and cons
- Expanding transportation equity through fare payment options
- The pros and cons of reduced and free fares
- Unlocking MaaS – MaaS case studies from around the world
- Bridging transport gaps with on-demand and shared mobility
- Investing in a better passenger experience through real-time passenger information and journey planning
- How can the industry update legacy systems and ageing infrastructure to meet the needs of passengers today?
- Journey-related fraud and revenue protection
- The Role of AI & Biometrics in Transport
- Procurement models: Ownership vs Software as a Service
- Cybersecurity in Fare Collection: Protection beyond payments
It is the charismatic speakers, the cutting-edge content, the provocative debates and the exclusive insight into the market which make Transport Ticketing North America the ultimate platform to showcase the best of the smart ticketing and mobility.
Suggest a Topic
Help shape this year's conference agenda by suggesting a topic or speaker. What are your greatest challenges? What keeps you up at night? Who do you want to see on stage this year?
Transport Ticketing Global is very important, it’s the one major event where you get all the global players attending in one location for a very intense two days of conversations, presentations, information exchange, and basically catching up with all our peers.... it's a real global influencing event."
Andy Taylor, Director, Urban Mobility
Transport Ticketing Global is a very important event, because this is the place where all our clients are coming from all over the world, discovering new features, new innovations, and where we can share with them. So this is a very critical and important event.
Mathias Serre, Vice-President, Business Development